Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Sorry...

Well... maybe is late notification
some my mods link was deleted by mediafire, it's restricted with new policy
I have not checked the mods that have been deleted
so I need info which mods has been removed that needs to be re-uploaded
also
I lost some mods when my harddrive broken
existing mods I have now is still raw model, not converted into UKWXP
I was asked to a few friends who still have my completed mods to send it to me again
need more time to restore it again

3 comments:

  1. bang rumahnya di kediri sebelah mana? saya org kediri juga btw

    ReplyDelete
  2. LEV Phantoma Mark 2 - Yukan'na Tori (Valiant Bird)
    Eidolon Chaos Fallen
    Eidolon Nova Seraph
    Orbital Frame Ignasis

    all dead links im so sad because these are ones that caught my eye (big ZOE fan) best of luck in your next works. you and your mods rule i have tried so many. zetus OF and eidolon i use for so long now i cant play without them!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have downloaded all your mods about 9 monthes ago. They are awsome, thank you for your hard work and of course if you want them i can give an ploud link to all of them. If you need some af them just say their names;)

    ReplyDelete